To Ensure the health and Safety of both our clients and community. To comply with all work safe guidelines set out by Qld Government within the scope of trading as a Beauty therapy and retail business.
( signed compliance of these on display in clinic)
To comply with trading at these times things will look a little different. *When your are booked in you will receive an email with a link for a client consent to treat and Covid 19 health declaration checklist Please complete before your arrival.
* cancelation fees for reasons of sickness during this time will not apply. please give as much notice if you cannot attend, however if you feel unwell for any reason contact to reschedule one change will be allowed before any fees are forfeited.
*You are requested to come alone unless escorting a minor for treatment.
* Maintain a 1.5 metre distance where possible
* You will be instructed to wash hands on arrival before preparing for your treatment. (hand sanitiser also available at reception)
* Bookings will be made with extra time for cleaning, waiting should not be necessary, If you arrive early please wait in your car I will message when ready for you.
* Face Masks - you are welcome to wear a mask while having your treatment, please bring your own and avoid touching once it is applied.
* MOBILE PHONES I request your phone be left in your car or handbag and not taken out or used during your treatment.
* My software is adequate to store a record of visitors details. Also a new QR check in will be available.
To be fully compliant requires a joint effort from all who enter a workplace. New signage and compliance statement will be on display and can be requested & viewed.
* Before you enter your therapist will have a clean room for your treatment .
each area that is a high touch point will be disinfected : Door handles, benches, light switches, & treatment bed.
* To keep from cross contamination I will frequently wash hands especially before touching you. Gloves will be worn for intimate area services.
* To minimise disinfection of linen for each client. your bed may have a disposable sheet. A chair and basket are provided for your belongings to be keep in.